* The below recommended hotels are for your reference only. There are plentiful accommodation options in Brisbane (City or Southbank). You may select your own accommodation from hotel booking websites, e.g. www.booking.com/ or http://au.hotels.com/.
Oaks 212 Margaret (from $147 per night)
212 Margaret Street
Brisbane, Qld, 4000
Ph. (07) 3012 8020
Oaks 212 on Margaret offers a range of luxurious 1 & 2 bedroom self contained apartments all with air-conditioning and state of the art room facilities. Oaks 212 on Margaret is approximately 500 metres from QUT, Gardens Point Campus.
Quest River Park Central Apartments (from $179 per night)
120 Mary Street,
Brisbane Qld, 4000
Ph: 07 3838 1000
Quest offers serviced apartment accommodation conveniently located where people do business and choose to holiday, from central business districts to suburban and regional areas.
M on Mary (from $147 per night)
70 Mary StreetBrisbane, QLD, 4000
Ph. +61 7 3503 8000
M on Mary is a boutique, apartment style hotel in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD. The hotel offers one and three bedroom spacious, well-appointed apartments with contemporary style and modern amenities with many boasting stunning city or river views. All one bedroom apartments feature lounge and dining area, fully equipped gourmet kitchens, bathrooms with deep soaking bath and separate study perfect for the business traveller. Conveniently located within walking distance to Queen Street Mall shopping precinct, Botanic Gardens, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Treasury Casino and Queensland Performing Arts Centre, you’ll find the hotel accessible to all major attractions.
Royal on the Park (from $186 per night)
Cnr Alice & Albert Streets
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Ph. 07 3221 3411
The Royal on the Park Hotel Brisbane CBD is an iconic hotel offering a rich history full of tradition, elegance and service. The unique outlook over the City Botanic Gardens provides a view like no other and offers guests a tranquil retreat in the heart of the Brisbane CBD.
- Stamford Plaza Brisbane (from $257)
- Treasury Casino & Hotel (from $203)
- Mantra Midtown (from $186)
- Hilton Brisbane (from $185)
- Oaks Casino Towers (from $159)
- Oaks Charlotte Towers (from $124)
- Four Points by Sheraton Brisbane (from $142)
- Oaks Festival Towers (from $139)
- iStay River City (from $114)
There are three common locations to stay, located close to the city approximately 2KM west of the venue, but close to some great entertainment (Caxton St, Palace Centro)
- Brisbane Backpackers
- Brisbane City YHA
- Chill Backpackers